Few important phases of life went but didn’t get time to update it here. I will do it later. Today I thought of writing something about myself.
I am not good in marketing myself. U can say that it is one of my drawbacks. Don’t you think I can take an attempt to do so? OK Let me try.
I am not the kind of gals who hide their age. There is nothing to hide in it. I am 26yrs old (not much old actually). I am shy in nature so I take time to mix with people. I am I take time to be comfortable with people. This is the reason why many people who came across me didn’t understand what I am. I keep thing to myself. I can’t express my feelings. If it is 100% I can express 40% of it. I am working on this kind of attitude of mine. Can’t praise people up to the mark, I try not to hurt anyone but if I do so it happens unknowingly and If I get a hint of it that someone is hurt by my words I cant say much to them but regret a lot for it.
I am responsible, have a good sense of humour. Love to spend time with babies. I have faith in God and believe whatever happens is happens for the best…
I speak the truth, I can’t lie. If I do I get caught red handed. I am very simple at the same time stylist. I am soft spoken. I can tolerate people but if the limit exceeds. Then I become a different person. At times I am stubborn. I like to divide thing equally among all. Don’t give more to one n less to other.
I like sitting on the beach and staring at deep Ocean. I like to watch the waterfall from the balcony of a nearby house.
I love to go for a long drive in a came road in bike, or in car (listening to soft romantic numbers), dancing in rain, love to walk on the beach, love to watch sunrise and sunset, watching movies, singing song, playing badminton, shopping, cooking, like to see the beauty of nature, all these thing along with my partner. Basically want to enjoy every moment with him.
I am a daydreamer, romantic, emotional, sensitive, imaginative easygoing. In short I am a true Piscean.
4 comments:
OMG kajori...wen i read ths i thot hw cm i knw u soo wel...cz u r soo mch alike a very close fren f mine...babes i knw hw it z 4 u...pisceans r aftr all d most dificlt f ppls....bt i just wish tht u all speak up ur emotions & b very very strong...love u :)
Hey Sweta yes i m doing so via my blog :) yes i am a bit strong and has have to increase its intensity.
Love you dear...
Do I know your best friend?
hey after read this i know u and say one only one thing ooye kudiye chakde duniya
find much similarity inside a creature like me,
Post a Comment