- I'm going through a crucial phase. I hope that no one should go through this phase. But still many has to go through it. After completing my MBA from a good B. School with a good acedemic record. I am still unplaced. Caught in the web of a monster called RECESSION. I am too woried about it. I haven't found any reputed company having any vacency. If some companies have, they require highly experienced people. Dont know when the optimal time will arrive in my life. I am coming daily to our own college but this college doesn't seems to be mine further. It has been taken away from us. The familiar faces are fading away and the unfamilier ones are seen in flocks here and there all around the campus. I could feel the power we had as a final year student is becoming weak and the power could seen among the juniors. It is a truth and had to happen. Almost all went to their respective places but few like me are still waiting here far away from home in search of job. I thing is for sure I could tell stories of my strugling period to the next gens ...
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
My Life Immediate After Passing Out From a B-School
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment