Saturday, May 10, 2008

What was your experience when you got your first stipend?

Today is the day when I found my old blog and today I got my first stipend. But I found none of my friends on line with which I can share my feelings. Then I thought what can be better then this. I can share my feelings with all of you together in this way. I am really happy. Finding myself very much excited, because this is the first time I have earned “financially” something with my own ability. Tell me what your experience was when you received your stipend.

2 comments:

Piyush Unnithan said...

hey....congrats kaj....and it is a lucky day indeed....take care and keep updating the blog....

Mahi said...

Hi Kaju
Checked out your blog today.
It is a good attempt,girl.
Nice colour.
Put in some interesting questions...some mind-boggling questions.
I shall surely visit your blog whenever i can.

Lots of love
Mou