It is necessary that everyone must take out some time for him/herself. Everyone need some time that is yours and nobody else. By doing that you will know yourself more better.
I try to do that. If it is not possible daily but I do take out time atleast once in a week. In that time I take care of my health. I try to enhance my skills. I spend the time in drawing or singing and specially now-a-days some time I experiment my skills in cooking, sometimes it is bad/good to taste that is different issue. But I enjoy doing this kind of experiment. I dream a lot wether it is going to happen or not I don't bother about that. I simply dream and investiget things a lot. This is my habit I can't change it. I suggest all of you to dream and investiget things like how I do. You never know you can explore a lot of things from that.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
U r absolutely rite....i have, since always, had a habit of rationalizing things whenever i had free time....dat is the only reason i never get bored....although so much of brooding over things is not that gud but still....dats my habit....and i absolutely agree wid you dat v must dream....because dreams are smthing dat help us to set goals....i have always got wht i hav dreamed of,,,sooner or later,,,,ofcourse apart from certain things,,,,which have troubled me like anything and continue to trouble,,,,,but i still hope for it....
n regarding the dreams....yes its like DAGMAR- only replace advertising with "Our"
so it becomes DOGMOR- defining our goals for measuring our results....
Post a Comment